Saturday, June 9, 2012

WTH?!


 Last week, I gave birth to this beautiful baby girl:


Yesterday, she was getting so big! Playing in the sandbox and coloring and talking and walking!



And then 5 minutes ago she started Kindergarten

 
And now...


 she is done with kindergarten.
 When? How?  I cannot believe how fast the years have gone.  Whoever said--the days are slow, but the years rush by--was so right.  She has done amazingly well--meeting new friends, enjoying learning, loving school.  She is bright in so many ways, and so so full of love.  Congratulations, big girl!

Here are some other pictures that capture the end of the year:
A note to her teacher: I love Kindergarten because I loved doing hard, hard math like you give us.  What I loved fun was subtraction.  I love you because you love to laugh and you are a fun teacher.  The most important thing about you is you got to be my teacher. I had the most fun with Heads Up Seven Up.  My favorite memory of this year is my first day of school.  I will remember you for the rest of my life because you were my first teacher.

 End of the Year Program
Class of 2024



Getting her certificate from her amazing teacher




1 comment:

Grandpa Buddy - Grandma Joanie said...

Congraulations Caitlin !!

We are so very proud of you.

Love & Hugs G Grandma Joanie. & G Gradpa Buddy