Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Of course

After not seeing Caitlin for days while the babies were in the hospital (more on that soon), I got a chance to spend an hour with her on Sunday night. After talking to her on the phone, I knew she missed me--she had said she wanted to snuggle, for me to tuck her in, she said she missed me tons--I figured she was missing all the softness and cuddles that only a mama can provide.

So when I got home, I figured I'd ask her how she wanted to spend our time together. Our conversation went like this:

Me: So, Caitlin, I've been gone most of the week. When you feel sad and you miss me when I'm at the hospital, what are some of the things you wish we could do together?
Caitlin: ummmm.....crabwalk.

So, we had crabwalk races.
:)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

You must do one hell of a crabwalk.

I'm so glad everyone is home and getting better! xoxo

Carrie said...

Awesome!

Jessica said...

you know it, Cassie!