Wednesday, May 9, 2007

First blog entry EVER!

I think my previous attempts at simply emailing pictures of Caitlin is outdated--today, I decided to try blogging. I suppose this will be our family blog, so as not to exclude John and me..or any future children...So, here I go.


Sunday, we went to the ZOO--we met Grandma Pam there and had beautiful weather and saw tons of animals. Caitlin waved to all the animals and said "HI" in her sweet voice. She loves to waddle like a penguin and showed off her waddling skills in the penguinarium.






The pictures turned out a little smaller than I expected...oh well, I don't know quite how to change them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Caitlin is adorable. This blog was a wonderful idea.

Great Great Uncle Leonard

pjsmith said...

We had such a nice time at Caitlin's "first time at the zoo"!

Love, Grandma Pam

amy said...

that looks like so much FUN! we are so glad that caitlin has a blog - how FUN to see her cutiepie pictures! (:
jack says he can't WAIT to go to the zoo!

Jody M. said...

What great pictures! Thanks for sharing and we're happy that the ear tubes are working well!

Hugs and love,
Jody, Chris and the kidlets