Sunday, October 7, 2012

Real Cut





Back last December, John cut Ryan's hair for his first hair cut.  Since then, that's how we've maintained.  But, last week, with family pictures coming up and his hair getting noticeably straggly, we thought he earned himself a real hair cut.  That turned out to be daddy's territory, so off the boys went (with Caitlin) yesterday to get the hairs cut for real.  As they were piling into the car, I waved the camera to John with a wide smile.  I really could barely stand to miss it, but the way our schedules worked out yesterday, we just could not all go together.  John came back with a tiny eyeroll and might have muttered "the things i do for love," under his breath sort of while he grabbed the camera out of my hands.  Thanks, babe.  Here's my little dude getting his first hair cut.  He did great.








 He told me all about his cape when he got home. And he looks darling.

No comments: