Saturday, July 30, 2011

I can't get away with anything...

We were on vacation at Grandma Mary's last week and we had a blast. I hope to get on and type up some of the great memories from there--but for now, I will just share this Nora-ism from last week:

I had just eaten a few Oreo's--it was about 10 minutes after I'd tucked Nora and Ryan in to bed. One of them started screaming about something, so I went down to investigate. Ryan asked me to pick him up, so I picked him up and sang him a quiet song in his ear and laid him back down. Then, Nora asked me to do the same. While I was singing quietly to her, she pulled her head back, placed both her pointer fingers on my lips and said, "I FIND CHOCOLATE.....I LOVE CHOCOLATE, MAMA." I chuckled a little and continued singing, but she persistented "I LOVE CHOCOLATE."

Busted.

3 comments:

pjsmith said...

I think she inherited that from her sister!

Cassie said...

Hahahahaha! Hilarious!

Carrie said...

I need to "sneak" my junk food these days too!!!