Sunday, March 6, 2011

Better late than never--Christmas 2010

A few random shots from Christmas. I, sadly, don't have any of the gathering with the cousins from John's side of the family. BOOO! I did add one of Cousin Soren who came over to visit Nana and Grandpa's with us to do some sledding and snowman making with Caitlin. Lots of snow and fun time outside.



Ryan: I'm sorry about the pink snowpants and purple boots. They fit you better than Nora. That's all I can say.



Christmas at Nana and Grandpas:





Ryan loves looking at these mugs my parents had made for us. Everytime we get them out, he points at the pictures and says everyone's names.



Christmas at our house when we got home on the 26th.

wohoo! the toaster nazi gets a new toaster.



1 comment:

Grandpa Buddy - Grandma Joanie said...

Loved all the Christmas Photos! What a wonderful
time for making family memories!

Love&Hugs to all!!