Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Caitlin


PUTTING HER TO BED we always go back and forth about who loves who more. The other night went like this:
Me: I love you up to the moon
C: I love you up to the stars
Me: I love you past the stars
C:...(thinking)...I love you paster the stars

TWO NIGHTS AGO:
She has been imitating her Grandma Mary by singing and playing her piano at the same time. Here she was doing her own worship. I was bustling around the kitchen at the time, and didn't really hear all the words, but i did hear "JESUS IS OUR OWNER" at one point. John grabbed the camera and we got this little bit only...


She has been loving to write and draw lately and was very proud of this family drawing



2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love Caitlin's drawing! Totally frame-worthy, if you ask me.

pjsmith said...

Caitlin told me that she "practices her big 'R's everyday! She does such a wonderful job!!

Love, Nana