Thursday, January 29, 2009

update on the babes

So, I'm nearly 25 weeks along with these twins--I feel every bit of it and then some.  They are VERY busy in there, much more than Caitlin was (even if you just count one of them)--I'm feeling nearly constant movement--they must just sleep when I sleep because I'm sleeping well at this point, so they must simmer down at night.  At my last appointment at 24 weeks along, both babies were measuring right on target and doing well.  Unfortunately, I had some slight bleeding last week and we found out that one of the placentas is slightly torn and there's some blood around it--nothing to be done and hopefully it'll resolve on it's own--I go in for another ultrasound tomorrow to check on that.  I'm hopeful that it's resolved since babies are still very active and the bleeding has stopped as far as I can tell.  Prayers are appreciated!


22 weeks along (1-11-09)...
23 weeks along (1-17-09)...

No comments: