Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Obsessions...

Caitlin is seriously obsessed with hats and shoes right now. She says "hue" for shoe and "ha-tee" for hat..Here she is with her hat on while eating a snack--we've since had to learn about table manners and not wearing the hat at the table.

Here you can see she's saying "hue" while delivering me my shoe (which I did not ask for, by the way, she just needs to deliver everyone's shoes to them all the time)
Walking around the family room in my flip flop--she just started trying everyone's shoes on this week. Also, note the new HOT PINK diaper! my favorite color FuzziBunz yet!
Mouth full of mommy's cereal after dumping the whole new box on the floor. at least it's healthy...


1 comment:

amy said...

LOVE that pink fuzzibunz!!!! my new colors for jack are almost here (: